- Jonel lives in Mountville with his wife Ileana and their three children
- He attended E-town College for his undergraduate work and is currently seeking a Masters Degree.
- Jonel is the Director of Community Lending at Community First Fund here in York.
- He serves as a Board member and Treasurer of the Centro Hispano Jose Fernandez
- Jonel enjoys golf, flag football, computer web and graphic design, writing and blogging.
- Lori graduated from High School in Chicago and attended Northern Illinois University for both her undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- She is currently employed by York College as an Adjunct Professor in the Dept. of History and Political Science.
- Lori currently serves as the President of the York County Literacy Council and as a member of the York County Community Foundation Board where she also serves on the Beautiful York committee, the Board Development Committee, the Grants Distribution Committee and a member of York Counts.
- Her hobbies include travel (with the specific goal of visiting every National Park; reading, hiking, gardening; pistol/shot gun trap shooting.
- Lori is married to Michael and they have three grown children
- Lori was a member of York East club from 1995 to 2008
- Amy is the Regional Manager and VP for Metro Bank
- She is a graduate of North Hartford High School in MD and completed both her undergraduate and graduate work at the University of Baltimore
- Amy civic work includes coaching youth soccer, volunteering at the York Rescue Mission and other miscellaneous fund raising events.
- She enjoys soccer, cycling, running, reading and boating.
- Amy is married to Anthony and has two children
- Erin is as native of Mechanicsburg, Pa and graduated from the University of Pittsburgh.
- She is currently the Public Relations and Media Manager for Moxie Design in York.
- She is a involved in numerous community activities including the YWCA Junior Board, York Young Professionals, Mentorship York and Habitat for Humanity.
- Erin enjoys running and excercising, outdoor activities and sports plus cooking.
- Erin had been a GSE Team member to Singapore and Malaysia in 2011
Return To York Rotary Blog Archive