The Rotary Club of York, PA
Our club was formed in 1916 - just 11 years after Paul Harris formed the first Rotary Club in Chicago, IL It is the largest club in Pennsylvania and proud to be a part of the largest service club in the world with over 1.2 million members.
- Membership has been and continues to be a blend of business, community and religious leaders.
- Members include the Chief Executive Officer of most social agencies in the York area
- York Rotary membership is represented on most community, service and religious Boards of Directors throughout the region.
- A wide range of weekly speakers all sharing a variety of diverse backgrounds, insights and experiences
- Governors, Congressmen, Mayors
- Major corporate CEO’s
- Community leaders
- Local and regional individuals with interesting and inspiring experiences
The Rotary Club of York has approximately 320 members from the York area who are all dedicated to the ideal of Service Above Self.